Why Do I Need Network Security?
The internet brings great opportunity and risk. When you connect to the internet, you invite every hacker, virus, and spammer to infiltrate your business, but you also gain access to a world of opportunity. The best and worst of what the world has to offer is just a click away. The blessing and risks of the internet multiply with every connected employee.
Engineeric Uganda Network Security as a Service allows your business to experience the benefits of connected growth while protecting you, your team, and your data from the threats of being online.
Network Security Benefits Include:
- The Next generation Fortigate firewall is always up to date to keep pace with the ever changing connected world. Our firewalls are like a digital security guard for your internet connection. They allow the "good" in while keeping the "bad" out. Our firewalls are automatically monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and our certified techs manage them during normal business hours.
- Web filtering to make sure employees are using the internet to business benefit. Web filtering prevents personal use, sexual harassment, and protects employees from making unintentional mistakes by clicking on a malicious websites. As a business, you are in control of what is allowed or blocked.
- Integrated endpoint protection (formerly known as antivirus) protects your phone, tablet, computer and other devices from viruses, malware, ransomware, and other bugs your computer can catch online. If one of your computers gets “sick” our technicians will be notified and we’ll be on the job to resolve the issue.
- Built-in VPN allows you to securely connect to your businesses network anytime and from anywhere that you have a solid Internet connection. It also allows you to access your network over public wifi without worry.
- Management and Monitoring. We manage and monitor the process 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year using automated tools managed by certified technicians.